Welcome to Tipton!
The place to grow.
You are wise.
You are curious.
You are collaborative.
You are determined.
You are strong.
You are spirited.
The place to advance.
You are creative.
You are skilled.
You are extraordinary.
You are brilliant.
You are adventurous.
You are worthy.
The place to excel.
You are helpful.
You are determined.
You are inspirational.
You are invincible.
You are supportive.
You are clever.
Your future--and potential--are absolutely unlimited.
Your future is limitless, and we're committed to helping you achieve all your goals--whether they be athletic, academic, or artistic. The future is now.
Define yourself. Grow yourself. Become your best self!
You're in good hands.
Your future is something we take seriously--very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that we expect only the best for you. In light of that, we offer:
- 14:1 student to teacher ratio ensures your education is personalized
- Our teachers have 15 years of teaching experience on average
- Over 40% of our staff have a Bachelor's Degree
- Nearly 60% of our teachers have a Master's Degree
- Comprehensive reading and high ability program
- 97% graduation rate
Big enough to have opportunities, but small enough to be personal.
Your Future Starts Here
You're unique--and the school you attend should be, too. That's why TCSC has something for everyone: whether you're into gaming, welding, arranging boquets, studying plant stems under microscopes, playing basketball with the best, performing in an award-winning band or choir, or something else entirely, there's a place for you here. In addition to the typical school amenities you'd expect, we have a few extras that you may enjoy:
- In-house greenhouse
- Brand new football/soccer field featuring turf
- In-house automobile shop
- In-house welding and metals shop
- In-house woodworking shop
- Working planetarium
- Esports lab
- Gorgeous state-of-the-art auditorium
- Newly-renovated weight (training) room
- Outdoor wooded area
- 1:1 iPad program from kindergarten through grade eight
- 1:1 MacBook program for high school students
It's the perfect time to become a Blue Devil. Tipton Community School Corporation is pleased to announce that we are accepting transfers! We welcome both new and returning students.
Fill out this form to get started. If you have any questions, please call 765-675-2147.