One of many things that set us apart from other school districts is our career-oriented specialties for high school students. Students have the option to choose from several "clusters" of classes, and can then pursue one or more pathways. These unique opportunities give students an edge in college and beyond.
The current cluster options are as follows:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture, Food, & Natural Resources
- Architecture, Construction, & Design
- Business Management, Finance, & Marketing
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)
- Transportation & Logistics
These paths guarantee a student the opportunity to receive deep learning in subjects of their choice, or subjects that matter to them.