Tipton High School Aquatic Center has been providing immersive aquatic education and opportunities since 1989.
The construction of the Tipton High School Aquatic Center in 1988 provided Tipton Community School Corporation with the means to provide every student with a vast array of aquatic opportunities.
Our facility includes:
- 25-meter competition pool (6 lanes)
- 100+ capacity spectator area
- 1-meter springboard
- 2 lifeguard stands
- ADA-compliant accessible lift
- Locker rooms & Aquatic Office
- Multiple electronic devices to aid in aquatic education & competition
- Elementary Swim Lessons – Each grade (K-5) completes a week of swimming instruction in the fall and in the spring.
- Physical Education Swimming – Both the high & middle school p.e. classes complete two weeks of swimming.
- Power Aquatics Swim School (PASS) Learn-to-Swim Lessons – sessions offered every Spring & Fall.
- Free Morning Lap Swimming
- High School & Middle School Swimming & Diving Teams
- Home of POWER AQUATICS SWIM CLUB
About Aquatics Director Steven T. Thompson
- TCSC Aquatics Director/Instructor
- TCSC Swimming & Diving Coach
- Power Aquatics Head Coach - Tipton
- B.S. Exercise Science; Aquatics
- School of Physical Education, Sport, & Exercise Science at Ball State University
- Minors in Aquatic Administration and Teaching Aquatics
- American Red Cross Lifeguard, Water Safety, and Aquatic Fitness Instructor
- Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) Swimming & Diving Official 2009-10 & 2011-12
- 2011 National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF) Scholarship Award Recipient
Steven T. Thompson, Aquatics Director/Instructor
619 South Main Street
Tipton, IN 46072
Phone: (765) 675-7431, ext. 127
Fax: (765) 675-9519
Aquatics Center Links
Tipton High School Aquatic Center
View Tipton High School Aquatic Center's Facebook page.
Blue Devils Swimming & Diving Facebook Page
A page devoted to the competitive high school and middle school swimming and diving teams of Tipton, Indiana.
Tipton City Pool Facebook
Check out the latest happenings at Tipton's city pool.