The Band needs to raise money throughout the year. we will normally have the following events:
- Fall Cookie, Candy Sale (September) THS Band. Money goes to Support the band account.
- Fall Magazine drive. Money goes to the students escrow account.
- Butter Braids sales (October) Tipton Band Boosters. Money goes to the Band Booster awards account.
- Butter Braids sales (Right before Easter) Tipton Band Boosters. Money goes to the students escrow account.
We are looking for more fund raisers, Have any Ideas Let us know.
I wish we did not have to raise this much and of course you do not have to do them, but we do try to go on band trips every other year. These fund raisers do help spread the cost out over two years. If some one wants to donate money to an individual they may do so. also you can pay for the trips in installments.
The band Boosters pay for all awards for the students and that is why we have one fund raiser a year for the money they will need for that purpose. They also help pay for the state fair band camp, props, and transportation.
- All Checks must be made out to Tipton Band Boosters if the fund raiser is for the booster club. (Awards & Escrow)
- All Checks must be made out to THS Band if the fund raiser is for the band.
We would hope that you pay in check or money order. But yes we do take cash.